A few awesome links I thought I would share (you know, instead of doing a real post). But seriously, read these, lest your head explode from missing so much awesome-ness.
- 25 Steps to Become a Traditional Writer – I know, I know. This link looks so cliche! But even if you already pretty much know what the steps are, Delilah Dawson’s manner of conveying this information (particularly via colorful metaphors) will make you happy you decided to click.
- A Publishing GIFt – Seriously, how will you fully understand my pun without clicking? *crafty look*
- A 6-Year-Old Guesses what Classic Books are about Based on their Cover – So maybe you shouldn’t judge a book by its’ cover, but when this kid does? Hilarious.
- Drama, drama, drama – Explained by Kurt Vonnegut.
- Neil Gaiman’s 8 Rules of Writing – I particularly like # 7.
- Pregnesia – The book you didn’t know you couldn’t live without reading its’ synopsis. It is Read-a-Romance month, after all.
Speaking of which, has everyone written their romance and posted a link to Mr. Linky? Based on the glaring lack of links on my widget – wow, that sounded dirty – I know the answer’s “no.” So get writing, writers! & maybe share a link dripping with awesome-sauce in the comments below.